- The sad sight of Sunday afternoon shirts
- The primary reason why I do what I do
- It’s even more difficult now
- That ‘tug of temptation’
- Pandemic of a different kind
- Sacrifice on the altar of so-called success
Do you work to live, or live to work? If achieving a sustainable, healthy work/life balance was easy, we’d all be happy, wealthy, healthy and stress-free.
As a qualified Time to Think facilitator, I specialise in helping teams get the very best out of each other. Using simple steps that generate profoundly powerful results, you and your team can experience the most productive session you could possibly imagine.
Drawing on a variety of proven material, including the works of Cal Newport, discover everything from Embracing Boredom to Making Grand Gestures in a bespoke Time to Grow interactive workshop.